Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Hello World! My First Post

Thanks for stopping by! Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Yukiko {which means happy in Japanese} but my family and friends call me Kiki. I got my name when my breeder was so happy to have me and my siblings born, that she named us all happy in a different language. When my forever home mommy came to get me she called me KiKi. Yukiko also means snow and fortunate child. My forever mommy calls me her snow queen because I am the queen of the home for sure!

Here is a picture of me when I was just 2 months old. I was cute huh!
A Happy Havanese


I will be sharing here on my blog, Instagram and on twitter all the things I enjoy like my outings, treats and toys I get {my mommy gets them in boxes that come in the mail!} and also some important info that us dogs need you to know. I hope you will follow along with me!
Meeting new friends is what makes me "Happy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love wet kisses and comments....so please leave me a comment!

My Favorites